cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Music Unlimited

gnkauff
I've been around

For all of you audiophiles...  Does the Rogers Ignite TV Box output Amazon Music Unlimited in Ultra HD format (e.g. is a high resolution file such as 24 bit/192 kHz available on Amazon Music Unlimited output by the Rogers Ignite TV Box in its native resolution, or is the high resolution file downsampled to a lower resolution)?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Amazon Music Unlimited

RogersMaude

Good day @gnkauff,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post! I completely understand your desire to make the most of the Amazon Music app!

While the Amazon Music app lets Ignite customer access Amazon Music’s full music catalogue of tens of millions of songs on their Ignite TV box, it unfortunately does not provide every feature the app offers combined with proper hardware.

I would not have the ability to confirm that the Ignite TV set top box supports Ultra High Definition audio quality, as it is related to compatibility limitations.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Amazon Music Unlimited

RogersMaude

Good day @gnkauff,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post! I completely understand your desire to make the most of the Amazon Music app!

While the Amazon Music app lets Ignite customer access Amazon Music’s full music catalogue of tens of millions of songs on their Ignite TV box, it unfortunately does not provide every feature the app offers combined with proper hardware.

I would not have the ability to confirm that the Ignite TV set top box supports Ultra High Definition audio quality, as it is related to compatibility limitations.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation