cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Device Protection

prakaash
I've been here awhile

Hello Everyone,

Any one knows if Rogers is giving Device Protection for Series 4 Watch. 

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Device Protection

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @prakaash

Unfortunately it seems all 3 carriers which have the Apple Watch Series 4 don't cover lost or stolen protection. They only oder AppleCare for it from Apple only.

I spoke to a Rogers rep and they said that the protection they advised is from Apple which is AppleCare.

Unfortunately Apple Canada doesn't like to favour us with features like that or financing their products like they do with the US. This is something that Apple is lacking on as thy usually treat us with on par respect. Seems like either then or other forces are holding those back.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor

buy applecare+ for $99 plus tax from Apple.  

prakaash
I've been here awhile

Apple care doesn't cover if the watch is lost or stolen 😞

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor

In the US Apple offers that protection but in Canada they don't.

I highly doubt that rogers would offer theft and loss protection for the watch.  Not like they can blacklist it if someone claims that it was lost or stolen.  Might be wrong though....

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @prakaash

Unfortunately it seems all 3 carriers which have the Apple Watch Series 4 don't cover lost or stolen protection. They only oder AppleCare for it from Apple only.

I spoke to a Rogers rep and they said that the protection they advised is from Apple which is AppleCare.

Unfortunately Apple Canada doesn't like to favour us with features like that or financing their products like they do with the US. This is something that Apple is lacking on as thy usually treat us with on par respect. Seems like either then or other forces are holding those back.
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation