cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 Devices - Reservation Thread

marinerbc
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix Let us keep the tradition of helping others navigating the reservation system.

***Edited Labels***

32 REPLIES 32

Re: iPhone 15 Devices - Reservation Thread

Poor communication. I ordered a new iPhone and would love to get some sort of proper timeline as to its delivery date.
I don’t think it’s such a big ask .
When I tried to communicate this with Roger’s the staff couldn’t or didn’t have the correct information to give me .
If someone could just give me a time line that would be amazing

bobloblawlawblg
I've been around

This is Rogers you're dealing with, a company with perhaps the worst customer service I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Don't expect anything positive out of this corporation. 

TwitchyPuppy
I'm a reliable contributor

Hi,

Your screenshot says "Estimated shipment: Unavailable", which means exactly that. They'll let you know once it ships.

ferasbulbul
I've been here awhile

I reserved the 15 pro max a day before launch and I was 28 in the queue and still didn’t get an email to pick up the phone yet

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

I reserved the 15 pro max natural 256 5 days before launch and am still 82nd in line. I'm not in a huge rush but I don't think I'll be getting mine before November. Maybe I'll cancel my preorder and wait until Christmas.

ednelimarkka
I've been around

Is there anywhere that you can see where you are in the queue?

I made reservation for an iPhone 15 Pro Max on the 15th and now when I log in the site, it's now gone.

intcountzero
I plan to stick around

When can we expect the early orders from Sep 15 begin to ship for Rogers customers?

Hi @intcountzero,

The shipping times can vary based on the exact model and colour. What iPhone model did you order? It would help us give you a better shipping time frame!

RogersZia

intcountzero
I plan to stick around

iphone 15 pro 128GB white

I pre-ordered the iphone 15 pro 128 GB in natural titanium and the iphone 15 pro max 256 GB in blue titanium on September 20th. The iphone 15 pro max was delivered 3 days later. The iphone 15 pro still has zero shipment updates. Even after i’ve contacted customer service multiple times all they tell me is that the order has been received at the warehouse but because there is no stock within a 10 km radius of my location, the wait for delivery will be 4+ weeks. If I had known that, a) I wouldn’t have pre-ordered with Rogers, I would have gone to the apple store and bought it there or b) I would have gone for a different make or model or colour that wouldn’t take 6+ weeks to ship to me. I would love to have even a rough idea of when this phone will be delivered as I am going away soon and would like to have it before we leave the country. Really frustrated with Rogers!!

Good morning @intcountzero!

The iPhone 15 has been an incredibly popular launch and the current expected delivery timeframe is 4+ weeks.

I know you're excited to get your device and I apologize for the delay. 

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats