cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to replace Apple Watch with new one. Errors

Knf
I'm here a lot

Some similar issues I see but mine is a tad different. I had active cellular on an Apple Watch…. It stopped working so I completely erased and unpaired before sending back to Apple. Now trying to add my new watch to the existing Apple Watch plan. Phone rep said he unlinked old watch, however getting an error constantly trying to activate cellular on this new one. Anyone have any ideas?

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Trying to replace Apple Watch with new one. Errors

RogersTony

Hello, @Knf 

Thank you for posting your issue to the community!

I know how important it is to have your watch connect to the cellular network. At what stage in the activation are you getting stuck? Please ensure you are entering your address information exactly as it is displayed via Canada Post. If the address is even slightly off what is showing on Canada Post it can generate errors.

If you are entering the address exactly as it in on Canada post, we recommend visiting a Rogers store to ensure everything is setup properly. Did you purchase the watch from a Rogers retail store originally or via elsewhere? You can use your store locator tool by clicking here to find the closest store to you.

Let us know how it goes for you.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation