empty voicemail messages - no missed calls

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

empty voicemail messages - no missed calls

I have an I phone 6.  Several times a week I have notifications that I have voicemail waiting but there are no corresponding "missed calls".  When I check the messages there is never any content - just dead air.  My guess is they are from telemarketers/scammers but why are the missed calls / numbers not showing up?  Any help with solving this great annoyance would be welcome.  Thanks in advance

***Added Labels***

Re: empty voicemail messages - no missed calls

Good evening @SeastaR22,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

Getting unwanted voicemail messages can certainly be inconvenient. If you don't experience any issues with incoming calls, these voicemails are going to be from blocked numbers, such as spam calls.

Currently, we do not offer a feature that would prevent specific numbers from leaving you a voice message.

Adding the iPhone Visual Voicemail for $7/month or disabling the voicemail altogether are options available to you to manage your voicemail messages.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude