cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Wireless Voicemail on iPhone?

4Malbec
I've been here awhile

I just became a Rogers Wireless customer. I set up my voicemail at instructed but released after you have to dial into to retrieve messages on my iPhone. I would rather it go straight to the voicemail and just click on the symbols it to get ( that’s how it was with previous provider ). I never had to dial in to get it. 
I hope I’m explaining myself correctly. If needed I’ll try to clarify better. 
thanks you any help on this 

*Added Labels*

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Rogers Wireless Voicemail on iPhone?

chaszasz
I've been here awhile
*98 will get you to your voicemail

4Malbec
I've been here awhile

It’s not that. I can access it. I just don’t get why I have to call the voicemail ? On my previous carrier I just hit the voicemail symbol at the bottom and I went straight to it. No hitting the “Call Voicemail “ that appears to get to it. 4DDCA27F-8291-4372-A59F-9B9D61ADB9CC.jpeg

Don_Ca
I'm a senior contributor
You probably need to change the voicemail access number in your settings to do that. I am on Android, so cannot tell you how on an iPhone but google can.

4Malbec
I've been here awhile

Thank you for your help but that is not the solution. I need someone who knows Apple. I just don’t know to get it so I don’t have to press voicemail as that is the only option. As I pointed out on my other carrier I just hit the voice mail symbol at bottom and it played me my voicemails and showed them to me - now I just call in and think that’s more inconvenient. I want them to store directly on my phone as they did previously.

PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Don_Ca
I'm a senior contributor
So, I see 57 did the searching the OP could have done themselves.
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation