cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

RogersZia

Hi Community!

By now you would've seen our blog about the iPhone 16 Family of Devices! Feel free to post your questions and comments in this thread.

240 REPLIES 240

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
It’s actually crazy…still think it’s crazy the girl said they had more pro max for regular sale than they did for reservations.

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

ardalan998
I plan to stick around
I have a theory that Rogers is fulfilling reservations for new customers first.

On the 13th, I was up at 8am trying to reserve under my line but kept getting an error message that my reservation didn’t go through due to technical issues. Instead, I reserved my 16 Pro Max as a gift through the new customers reservation section about an hour after preorders opened. My phone was available for pick up on launch day.

It’s possible Rogers wants to fulfill the new customer reservations first in order to give them a better initial experience, which isn’t really fair to everyone else who reserved the regular way. Just a theory.

Shawny87
I plan to stick around
I think they just did a poor job allocating inventory to stores

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
I’m sitting at #7 for mine right now and I don’t know what to think. As time passes I’m thinking I should be getting it real soon but at the same time I’m thinking they are just sending inventory to new customers or sending it into stores to sell

Dutchess
I've been around

I keep getting emails to answer a survey and get a new iphoneb16 max pro as a gift. Is this real or a scam?

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
That would be an absolute scam. Rogers wouldn’t be gifting a $2000 phone for answering a survey.

d_elaschuk
I've been here awhile

did you ever figure out a fix? same thing is happening to me

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
The reservation system? I gave up when I found out later reservations for the pro max were arriving at stores and I was still sitting at 9. I went directly into my local store and picked up me right away.

JK999
I'm here a lot

Reserved on the first day within first couple mins on Sep 13, ship to shore. Still Sep 23 , no idea when can i pick it up 🙂

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Don’t worry we are in the same boat. It’s a waiting game. Could try calling some stores to see if they have random stock tho.

Dropped to #6. People be cancelling. I guess they are finding them in store or else where

Je____
I'm here a lot

I am at position #650+ still. people under #20 shouldn't worry too much. 

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
I mean I started at #12 and having such a low number has done me no favours so far 😂

I tried to call different stores and checked it out in person to the stores... They could only tell us "wait until we get email confirmation"... regret so much for putting so much effort and trust to this company

lalalalalaa
I've been here awhile
anyone have their reservation disappear in the past few hours ?

I had to make a new reservation as I need a larger capacity - I was OPEN at #49 for a 16 pro 256 desert however as of 2 hours ago my reservation has disappeared! Just like my original one did and Rogers is useless as usual

and has anyone switched to in progress today for any model?

thats weird.... but i believe even you call the customer service, they could not see your reservation anyway. This reservation system is a big problem. Mine is still #16 open.... nothing changes

d_elaschuk
I've been here awhile

I was 23 when i first ordered but couldn't check on my current status due to the postal code thing. Went into the store and  picked one up after i read your comment.

lalalalalaa
I've been here awhile
sadly Rogers exact response was “sorry online reservations are a self service tool And we can’t see them on our end - you can check your status online with your account” 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ and that’s exactly what I can’t see it!

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Yeah, I will never ever use it again. Terrible program that they offer

JK999
I'm here a lot

Seeing some comments saying could buy one in person in store.... you guys are lucky. Here in Vancouver, I had asked different locations in different cities, and they all saying we could only buy it via online pre-order 😞

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Any way I can preorder a 17 pro max with rogers for 2025 now. So I can maybe get it before 2026? Would most likely get it before they ship out my 16 pro max
Topic Stats