cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

RogersZia

Hi Community!

By now you would've seen our blog about the iPhone 16 Family of Devices! Feel free to post your questions and comments in this thread.

114 REPLIES 114

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

Still nothing. Seeing lots of people getting shipping emails to stores. Sucks because I was #1. 

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Has anyone seen any change from open on a pro max model ?

ardalan998
I plan to stick around
I actually figured out a way to see my reservation page again. I realized I still had a tab open of my reservation details page back when I first placed the order and was able to see it, when the status was ‘OPEN’. I refreshed the page and it still works, my reservation is there and status has changed to ‘IN_PROGRESS’ and position has changed to ‘null’.

Interestingly though, the link only works on my laptop, when trying to access it on my phone I get an error.

I would suggest trying to look through your browser history and see if you can find the direct link to your reservation details and see if you can access the page that way.

Feeling a bit relieved, since it looks like my reservation didn’t completely vanish after all. Hoping we get shipment confirmation emails soon 🤞🏼

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

I think I found the right spot but mine says null for both. What an absolutely embarrassing system that we basically have to just hope it's correct. 

Geoffbernier
I plan to stick around
Still no update on ship to home. Preordered 8:09 est. any idea on what’s happening with stock?

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

im still showing open preordered the moment preorders opened friday

#12 for a pro max natural titanium 256

meanwhile the regular pro i ordered was #6 128GB Desert and  has already shipped to my local store

dakunclear
I plan to stick around

So I spoke with 2 different people this morning. The first just said everything was out of stock, so I asked if there was any other colours or size (storage) options available and they continued to say it was sold out and asked if I wanted to cancel my order and of course I said no and then I called in and was told that my order was with the warehouse but just hasn't shipped yet but once that does I will get an email update with the tracking information. 

PS I ordered the iPhone 16 Pro Max 256gb 2 hours after the pre-orders went live. Also mine is being shipped to my house.

Geoffbernier
I plan to stick around
This lack of information and everything is very frustrating. This isn’t the first time rogers have released something. It shouldn’t be this hard.

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

Honestly, it makes zero sense. And it seems as though whether you speak to a manager or regular CS, they all have the same information. I pretty much have to go to the Ombudsman to get anything sorted with my account.

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Kinda painful still showing open on Wednesday night considering I’m 12th in line for my model. Tomorrows the day it changes to in progress right ! 🤞🏻

Shawny87
I plan to stick around
That’s what I’m hoping too! That maybe they’re all miraculously going to ship tomorrow 😆

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
To be honest I just think it’s wishful thinking. I figured since I was 12th since Friday that I’d be fine to get it pretty soon but I’m assuming rogers have had zero of the model I ordered 😞

Shawny87
I plan to stick around

Looks like my back-ordered iPhone 16 Pro 256GB Black Titanium will ship soon. Changed to In Progress this morning

Rogers.png

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

still no change for me, keeping my fingers crossed itll happen sometime today 

dakunclear
I plan to stick around
Ya mine changed too in progress as well… I also ordered a 256 iPhone 16 256 ultramarine for my spouse yesterday and hers changed to in progress as well.

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

I called my store today and the guy was super nice. He said they hadn't gotten the shipment yet. And then 10 minutes later called me back and said "we got the shipment, can you confirm your name?" And he said they had my phone, with my name on it! So I'm going in tomorrow morning to get it. Meanwhile no shipping confirmation email, text, carrier pigeon, morse code or any other method of communication. 

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

im guessing no one here ordered a 16 Pro Max 256GB Natural?

Geoffbernier
I plan to stick around
Any 512gb for ship to home order change from backordered yet?

Shawny87
I plan to stick around

So, just noticed that the delivery address doesn't show street direction (East/West). My billing address is correct, the address I entered when ordering is correct. Had same issue last year with getting an eSIM voucher delivered and it took 2-3 days to get them to re-deliver. Info is correct everywhere except for what Rogers puts as shipping address.

Rogers' response: Cancel & resubmit 

Unlikely going to fix anything, since it's a backend issue that they haven't fixed since last year 😞

Oh well, 50% chance the driver goes in the correct direction.

dakunclear
I plan to stick around
I have 256 pro max natural as well as the 256 ultramarine and both are in progress

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

Do you happen to know what number you were before it changed to in progress for the 256 pro max natural ?

Topic Stats