Apple Pay for Rogers Bank MasterCard

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple Pay for Rogers Bank MasterCard

I've personally gotten tired of hearing the stale excuse that customers just aren't interested. They say Ruby has been keeping track of who is interested but Rogers can say whatever they want about that statistic. Hence, to democratize that information a little and keep track of demand I've started a little change.org petition.

Please sign/share if you feel this is helpful:

https://www.change.org/p/rogers-bank-mobile-payment-support-for-rogers-bank-credit-cards

http://chng.it/cDNjJyCc
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Great idea!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Signed.

Great idea. Nothing beats proving our facts more than data.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Why is this thread saying "Solved"???

Signed the petition - let's keep the pressure up and hopefully Rogers will make a move...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It’s been ‘solved’ for like 4 years. Clearly they didn’t anticipate the thread would continue for as long as it has. Lol
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Good idea. But the real reason Rogers is not offering Apple Pay is because they don’t want to pay Apple’s transaction fees. Yet we’d all use the card a lot more if it supported Apple Pay - so volume would increase.
Highlighted

Hey Community,

We understand the desire for our Rogers Bank customers to make payments using mobile wallets such as Apple Pay. We are actively working on bringing these platforms to our customers and expect to have news later this year.

Stay tuned!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

O. M. G. It’s about time Rogers 🙂
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I think they have said this before though. Ok will circle back on their final response end of year.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yep! Good luck on them following through on supporting Apple Pay. I dumped my Rogers CC years ago and never looked back. Especially now that they are reducing benefits....