cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Pay for Rogers Bank MasterCard

Ccclo
I've been here awhile

Today, I added all my Credit Cards into my Apple Wallet, even my CanadianTire MasterCard works. It is hard to believe that my RogersBank MasterCard doesn't work in Apple Pay. Is there any plan to have it work?

Thanks

155 REPLIES 155

Re: Apple Pay for Rogers Bank MasterCard

Surge74
I plan to stick around

Just received my first Rogers Mastercard, the "world elite". . Where is Apple Pay support?! IS THIS A JOKE?!

I see this thread is more than 4 years old, and still no AP support?! 

What a joke. Totally useless for me without this feature. 

Also, I've been one hold for more than 10 minutes (the automated message said 7)... What was I thinking of trying a Rogers card?! Their customer service is a joke for internet/cable/etc.

Glad there's no fee. This card is going in the garbage.

Surge74
I plan to stick around
It's just plain GREED. They don't want to give Apple a share of the transactions. Hopefully with enough user complaints, this will change.

Rogers wont even give me one of these lol so i wouldn't worry

Rashid1
I've been here awhile
This is now painfully sad that they don't have any Mobile wallet in 2020..I have been patiently waiting for them to get it but now it is really bugging me. I am already putting a lot of my payement s to another card but now i will start looking for a premium card that offers this convenience.

joelgilani
I've been here awhile
I've personally gotten tired of hearing the stale excuse that customers just aren't interested. They say Ruby has been keeping track of who is interested but Rogers can say whatever they want about that statistic. Hence, to democratize that information a little and keep track of demand I've started a little change.org petition.

Please sign/share if you feel this is helpful:

https://www.change.org/p/rogers-bank-mobile-payment-support-for-rogers-bank-credit-cards

http://chng.it/cDNjJyCc

I plan to stick around
Great idea!

Signed.

Great idea. Nothing beats proving our facts more than data.

Guest99
I've been here awhile

Why is this thread saying "Solved"???

Signed the petition - let's keep the pressure up and hopefully Rogers will make a move...

I plan to stick around
It’s been ‘solved’ for like 4 years. Clearly they didn’t anticipate the thread would continue for as long as it has. Lol

Knack
I've been around
Good idea. But the real reason Rogers is not offering Apple Pay is because they don’t want to pay Apple’s transaction fees. Yet we’d all use the card a lot more if it supported Apple Pay - so volume would increase.

Hey Community,

We understand the desire for our Rogers Bank customers to make payments using mobile wallets such as Apple Pay. We are actively working on bringing these platforms to our customers and expect to have news later this year.

Stay tuned!

RogersMaude

I plan to stick around
O. M. G. It’s about time Rogers 🙂

I think they have said this before though. Ok will circle back on their final response end of year.

NoMoreSnow
I plan to stick around

Yep! Good luck on them following through on supporting Apple Pay. I dumped my Rogers CC years ago and never looked back. Especially now that they are reducing benefits....

MichaelYYZ
I plan to stick around

I’d be super happy if Rogers Bank’s MasterCard worked with Apple Pay. However, if that would mean devaluing the card in any way, I’d rather stick with the status quo. 

brandnew
I've been here awhile

Rogers Elite master card is my major credti card used everyday. really wish it could be added to google pay.

still not yet as of today. too bad

MichaelYYZ
I plan to stick around
Apparently, there’s hope. Perhaps that’s why they’ve devalued it.

Cornfed
I plan to stick around
I really hope this is true 🤑

Hope for what? Rogers is reducing the rewards by a lot. Ofcourse they have to add mobile wallet to their offering now.

Cornfed
I plan to stick around
We’ll see

Cornfed
I plan to stick around
Another month almost done and still no Pay 😢