Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

I've moved as well for that reason alone. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I Just moved two line to Telus Bye Bye Rogers, I Hope will to see you soon T__T

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

It is supported by Bell and Telus. Roger's needs to get it together. I called in had a rep tell me it was supported so I ordered it. Come to find out it isn't. Now I have to decide which carrier I'm going to pull my line to so i can enjoy my watch. Not everyone is an APPLE lover!! Get it together!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I feel I was misled also in store while setting up a new phone and plan.  I'm forced to carry two phones, a company issued phone and one for my small business.  I talked in store that it was my intent to utilize an android smartwatch instead of carying the two phones all the times.  I was never told that it wasn't possible with Rogers.  I regret my decision to go with Rogers and I haven't even paid my first bill.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I was doing the same with 2 phones and now have a dual SIM phone that I love. Fast pictures are amazing lists of space 128G 6G Ram look up MI MIX2 Plus not even expensive. I also have a Samsung Galaxy watch waiting for Rogers to wake up.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wishful thinking.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

What an embarrassment for Rogers... I cannot believe that support is there for the apple watch but not for Samsung. I see that Roger last stated in 2018 that October they would service Samsun LTE... Hmm what year are we in now? I will be moving my services to more professional companies (Bell)... 27 year customer, so sad you lose MY service over this. Pathetic
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Super - I went with Bell... never looked back since.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Any update on this?  it's 2020 ...

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Is Rogers ever going to support other smart watches on LTE other than Apple?