Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

A word of Advice   Don't  Wait  i was told there is NO PLANS for Rogers to support anything other that Apple Watches I switched to Bell and couldn't be Happier  have my Active 2 LTE working along with 2 Phones  Rogers losing $200 a month on me alone    NOT SMART BUSINESS   if i ran my business like that i would be broke    HA    Good Luck !!!!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just did this myself... And to tell you the truth I'm getting 450-500mb/sec on bells LTE+ network download speed compared to Rogers 180-200mb/sec if your lucky!
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Oh, that really sucks.

I hate apple (apple watch are actually ugly, but that's just an opinion).

And I hate Bell (bad experience in the past, they might have gotten better, but I'm not ready giving them second chance, not yet.

I was happy with rogers for almost 20 years since they always did what I needed and gave me special discount and everything. nevertheless I want smart watch and do not want apple watch. So.. Rogers!! I give you a couple more months to save up some money and then - you either smarten up or you will lose another long term loyal customer. (Since I don't like Bell, Telus it will be in my case)

So, wake up Rogers! It is 2020!!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Owing a Samsung Watch 46 LTE, I gave up on waiting and begging. So I moved on 6 months ago and got my Numbershare with Bell... $40 phone plan (6GB) + $10 watch plan - never looked back since.