Huawei OS updates

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Huawei OS updates

I was having the same issue so I went to the Huawei support page and found a solution to the problem. I have already followed the instructions and successfully upgraded to emui 10.
Here is a link to the page:
https://consumer.huawei.com/ca/support/phones/p30-pro/
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

OS 10 is finally available for Mate 20 Pro.  Currently downloading.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Mate 20 Pro in Mississauga here, nothing yet 😞
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Finally noticed EMUI 10 available for download on my P30 Pro.  Will wait till tonight to download just in case something goes wrong and "bricks" my phone.  Will be in touch ...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got it about 5:00 pm this evening. So far no issues. Hope your next on the list
I'm Here A Lot

Installed EMUI 10 two days ago. So far so good. First day it appeared battery usage was higher. I've since hard-restarted phone a couple of times and battery consumption appears better.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No problems on my end yet although picture messages take forever to send or receive
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

How do I remove/uninstall Android 10 and revert to Android 9 on a Rogers Huawei P30 Pro phone. Please offer your help...Rogers' CSRs do not know how to complete this task...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/hisuite/ . Follow the instructions it's easy. You need to install this software on your PC
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Can someone tell me why I never received an update to 9.1 for my P20 Pro but my wife did with the exact same phone on Rogers? These are security updates that should be pushed out to ALL phones

Also I have no wifi calling option all of a sudden and I'm positive I used to have the feature, a Google search shows that wifi calling was pushed in an update to P20 pro phones in 2019.

What's going on Rogers?