Huawei OS updates

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Huawei OS updates

Finnaly got mine this morning since my last post 8 days ago . 

I Plan to Stick Around

Congrats, let me. Know if you see a small hit in battery life
I'm Here A Lot

Checked and got mine at midnight today. It seems quicker, but I don't use the gestures, I use the home button for back and home screen.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah! My phone received the update this morning too. I've not a chance to play with the gestures feature yet but it does seem to be a little more snappy than the previous version.

Now to wait for the February security update. Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

P30 Pro May Update

I assume this is coming, but don't see it on the tracker. Usually, the updates align with what Telus is doing date wise (they had one for May 28), but I haven't seen it pop up on Rogers.

I've Been Here Awhile

Any news on this? I see updates were also in the pipeline for the P20 series and regular P30.

Good morning @westcoastjos!

Welcome to our Community!

If you do not see any information in our OS Upgrade Schedule thread then we have no news to share at this time. Please stay tuned to that thread for upcoming updates.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

Well, the update table indicates my P20 Pro should be updated by now. Obviously, that's not the case. What should I do?

Highlighted

Hey @rbss

Updates roll out OTA in stages so it may take some time for you to receive yours. As soon as the update becomes available to your device you'll be notified to download it :).

@RogersAndy 

I've Been Here Awhile

Got my update this morning. So far, so good...