Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Is there any indication of how long the shipping will take without the phone call from Rogers saying it arrived? This phone is replacing my broken one so I don't really have a method to see if they had called.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You can try calling store or also give them your alternative contact.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gsbobby

They may not do that either. Seen a couple people do this and lost their phones as the store reps did not forward the memo and sold them to someone else.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DB24

You can call the store and speak to the store manager directly and see if they can find another number to call you.

However I am letting you know that some had done this before and the phones were accidentally sold to walk ins as the memo was never passed to all the store managers / flagged.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh that's bad then. They have to keep phone for atleast a week before they let it go as per Rogers policy I believe. But you are right i don't know how they operate at store level.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gsbobby

Unfortunately the store will only keep the device for maximum of 3 days when they receive it. You can contact them to make alternate arrangements however. Again this is up to the store managers discretion

" How long will the store hold the device for me?

The store will hold your device for up to three days from the time the device arrives at the store. A store rep will call you when your device is ready for pick-up. If you cannot make it to the store within this period, please call the store and let us know so we can help you make arrangements. These arrangements are at the store's discretion. If you don’t contact the store or return the call from the rep, the store will add your reserved device into their general inventory after the holding period of three days."
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Any chance Rogers will let us open the device in store to verify the screen quality?

I don't want to go through hoops trying to get a replacement if my incoming preorder is going to be flawed.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Prospect

They are supposed to open the device infront of you to inspect it and make it work. So yes you can.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix what about ship to home?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gsbobby

Then you would have to check it immediately upon getting it and taking any images and contacting Rogers about it. The stores won't be able to do the return as it wasn't a store stock sale.