Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobertHarvey
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

The Samsung promotion is in conjunction with Rogers. You can't get that promo from Samsung directly even if you wanted to. Rogers is in control of their supply chain and either made the mistake of not ordering enough supply for their customer demand or (places tinfoil hat on head) is ensuring that the terms of the promotion aren't met. Yes Rogers points the finger at Samsung, but this is something between Rogers and Samsung, not you/me and Samsung. I'm a Rogers customer and not a Samsung customer. That's how.

iain1967
I Plan to Stick Around

Actually the very same promotion was on the Samsung site for pre-order and after release. The same promotion was on the Bell website and any other carrier which carries the S21 Ultra. It's a Samsung promotion.
Chrismcniv
I Plan to Stick Around

I called Samsung today and they told me they had the ultra 256g available and in stock with no delay to order from them. That tell me Rogers should also have stock or it should be making it to them soon I hope.
RobertHarvey
I've Been Here Awhile

I can only speak to what Samsung told me when I enquired this evening. This promotion is offered in conjunction with Rogers. I am a Rogers customer ordering a device from Rogers who offered "free gifts" with purchase (not pre-order). In your opinion Rogers is in the right offering something for free, controlling the terms of eligibility and, for whatever reason, creating a condition where the free items aren't provided? Again, my contract is with Rogers and I don't relish them outsourcing fulfillment of their promises to a third party.
iain1967
I Plan to Stick Around

All I can say is I think maybe you should read the terms and conditions relating to you receiving your "free gifts" 😊

So, you ordered recently? You didn't pre-order?
RobertHarvey
I've Been Here Awhile

What matters is I ordered before the Feb 12th deadline for the promotion and received back order notice after purchasing the phone. I have read the terms my friend and base my grievance on the fact that my order was in good faith and Rogers is responsible for not supplying the device in time to redeem the promotion. I'll leave you to play apologist for Rogers' in ability to fulfill their orders. Samsung has the product available, so this is squarely a Rogers issue.
rwc472
I Plan to Stick Around

I just spoke with Samsung as well and they informed me that they have plenty of stock and cannot understand why there is a 4 week delay in delivering these phones.  I also noticed yesterday that the 512GB model has been removed as an option.  I don't know if this is temporary but the Samsung rep informed me they have plenty of stock of the 512GB model.  Not only that but they offer it in 5 different colors.

Rjejje
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm a corporate customer with Rogers. They informed me that they only carry the 128GB phone for corporate and that due to the discounts they give, we aren't offered the free gifts. Well, i recieved my phone S21 the other day signed into the Samsung Member site and went ahead an signed up for the free gifts. They are on order now.  

Chrismcniv
I Plan to Stick Around

Did you pre order the device or did you order it after the release?
Spooky-Action
I Plan to Stick Around

The whole corporate not corporate thing is getting confusing. I opened my account as a small business because the agent told me I'd get a better deal. That was 7 years ago and it's given me just problems. I ordered the 512gb model of my account online and I was logged in. No one has called me to say that it was or wasn't available. I contacted Rogers multiple times and they always only tell me that they see the order on my account.