Double / Failed Text Messages

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Double / Failed Text Messages

I have been dealing with this issue since I opened a ticket MAY 9 2016. This has not even come remotely close to being resolve. I am even working with the office of the president. Please don't reply something you don't know 100% on it just adds insult to injury.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I cannot agree more AccordXTC... They do nothing to permanently solve the problem...
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Experiencing this with google pixel. Need it fixed, as I use this for work. Not helping look professional. Has this been resolved?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Anyone else having trouble with their text messages? Mine say failed..meanwhile they're going through..making me double or triple sending messages. Frustrating bc doesnt this reflec on our bills??

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @CMR1

Unfortunately it seems many are having this issue including my self. 😞
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Thanks!! I just hope this doesn't reflec on our bills if so..I hope Rogers will comply with changing our over usuage on texting..or over billing..etc.

Just worried.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Double / Failed Text Messages

For the past three or four days I have been getting multiple text messages up to 8 messages from the same person. Very difficult to communicate with business partners. Looked online and it seems to be an issue Coast to Coast and very disappointed that Roger has not fixed this issue in a more expedited manner

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Disabling VoLTE stopped the duplicate text messages I was receiving.  I can't believe that this issue has still not been addressed.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Want to add my 2 cents that this is happening to me as well as of 4 days ago.

Extremely frustrating. The more of us complain the more serious this will be taken.

S7.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

To everyone having this issue you need to call into Rogers and add yourself to the master case number which is PT00322344. This is issue has nothing to do with the brand of phones we use but the Rogers network. Like I said myself I have been dealing with this since May 9 2016 so I'm coming up to a year mark with no resolve. This happened with my S6 Edge and now on my S7 Edge and soon my S8 Plus I'm sure will have this issue.

Call in add yourself to the master list but don't think you'll have a resolve quick, all we can do is call and complain at this point. I will update this thread once I know more today.