cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer care experience

Bharajes
I've been here awhile

I have called Rogers customer care past 4 times for the renewal of the Smart Home Monitoring contract waiting for 90minutes 3 times they say not our department transferring to them and never do. 4th time they say system is down call tomorrow will do the required.
They do not have courtesy to call back customer. No interest in retaining the customer.
My experience was better with

***Edited Labels***

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Worst customer care experience

RogersJermaine

Hi @Bharajes,

Our sincere apologies for the delayed responses. We understand that being transferred around or sitting on hold for long periods of time can be frustrating. You can also reach out to our Smart Home team through Live Chat.

SHM Customer Service by Live Chat online:

https://www.rogers.com/contact/general-inquiries/home-monitoring (Click on Home Monitoring under 'Chat with us')
Mon-Sun: 7am to 9pm

SHM Customer Service by Phone:

1-866-210-4059
Mon-Sun: 7am to 9pm

Cantonese/Mandarin
1-800-787-7953
Mon-Fri: 9am to 9pm

Thank you for your patience!
RogersJermaine

Bharajes
I've been here awhile
I tried calling at your given number again a waste of time. As I said Rogers customer service the worst!
Every few months you need to call for billing issues and when the contract renewal time is coming instead of Rogers calling customer to retain and give better deals the customer is calling.
I think I would move to ADT which is trustworthy and is certainly giving a better deal

Bharajes
I've been here awhile
After talking to Technical Services and brief conversation with customer service and been put to 3 hour wait talk to loyalty department I have decided to discontinue SHM

mrmitts
I've been around

I signed up for Rogers Internet and Ignite TV 2 months ago. I called customer service and  waited 80 minutes for customer service to answer on my first call and the next day 95 minutes and still nobody answered. I called Bell twice and they answered in less than 10 seconds both times. The Rogers product is good however my time is valuable to me but apparently not to Rogers. I suggest Rogers invest some of the $billions they are earning in customer service.I will be switching to Bell. 

Jeffkovacs66
I've been here awhile
I’ve been on hold an hour and twenty minutes, just picked up my modem, and need to book an outside install. This is a bad joke

Hey @Jeffkovacs66,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! 

Thank you for posting about your situation. We sincerely apologize for the longer than usual hold time.

Have you been able to activate your internet service since your message?

We'd like to provide you with additional assistance, if you still need our help.

Don't hesitate to let us know if were still unable to reach one of our representative?

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Jeffkovacs66
I've been here awhile
The second “technician” just left my house saying exactly what the last one said. I need to call to book another appointment to activate modem. They both can’t call. Total time on phone is over 3 hours so far, and calling now
Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 in conversation