cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback

Bee888
I've been here awhile

I recently switch to Telus for mobile. Roger’s called me with an offer but I was driving. When they called back the call was cut off mid way.

How do I get them to call me back again? I’d like to hear what offer is available.

**Labels Updated**

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Winback

RogersYasmine

Hey @Bee888 ,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post. 🙂

I'm really sorry to hear that you were unable to finish your chat with our Winback folks. By any chance, did they say whether or not they'd be able to leave notes on your account about the offer they made? Or were you unable to get that far in the conversation? 

We do have a form that we can submit to request a callback from this team, but it will only be actioned by them if they have already left a note on your file with details of their offer. 

We look forward to your response!

Thanks,

RogersYasmine

Bee888
I've been here awhile
I called Roger’s today and the agent saw the Winback call and tried to submit some request form for a callback but wasn’t able to. I stayed on the line with him while we waited for a Support Team agent. After 40 minutes, the call cut off and ended 😭😭😭

I didn’t call back as I had to go pick up my kids.

Hello, @Bee888.

I appreciate your patience; it's disappointing that the colleague you connected with couldn't submit the callback request. We can try from our end. Please send @CommunityHelps a private message. We detailed more info about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation