cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback

Raknirok
I've been around

Good day i was called by Rogers winback
Awhile back but wasn’t currently in a position to switch providers looking to switch now but they haven’t called me back anyone know how to get in touch with them? Thanks

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Winback

RogersJermaine

Hi @Raknirok & @Puneetdua,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you both for your posts. If you were recently contacted and there are notes on your account from our WinBack team, we can look into requesting a callback for you. 

Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards

RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Puneetdua
I've been around

(post merged by moderator)

I received a call from the Winback team yesterday and would like to comeback to Roger’s. I tried calling the same number but it didn’t go through. Would appreciate a callback

RogersJermaine

Hi @Raknirok & @Puneetdua,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you both for your posts. If you were recently contacted and there are notes on your account from our WinBack team, we can look into requesting a callback for you. 

Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation