cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the terrible service!

tabaco
I've been around

When you make a phone call to their service representatives, they never resolve problems and just pass the responsibility from one department to another. I called them at least five times about a cancellation for which Rogers wrongly billed me for a month's service fee. Every call made me wait for at least an hour! plus, the representatives online are so rude and helpless!

I actually canceled the service on that date (I also called them at least three times before the contract expiry date and on the cancellation date). Despite this, I have been calling them for a month now, and they still don't have any solution. The bill is still there, and it says if I don't pay it, it will affect my credit report. 

I still have four lines with Rogers Mobile, but I will move them to another company. I will never go back to Rogers again!

Just recalled that while I was using Rogers' internet service, it was slow and had unexpected disconnections all the time. Because of this, I failed an online exam and had to pay an extra $700 to retake it. They didn't say anything about it.

Totally no responsibility and...

So disappointed! Bye rogers!

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: What the terrible service!

RogersZia

Good afternoon @tabaco,

Welcome to the Community!

It's disappointing to read about your experience with us so far. Do you know if there are any open tickets pertaining to the billing issues on your account? I would have to review your account to see what is causing delays in resolution.

Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further.

RogersZia 

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation