cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Billing and multiple accounts at my name

Ignaciochehade
I've been around

I have an account with services, but when I put my information it sends me to an account with NO services. At the same time I get bills to my email from a second account that are infinite times higher that the one that I contracted.

Every time I call customer services they move me from one person to another until the call is cut. Today I was in line for 1 HOUR and 50 minutes and no one actually helped me. I’m still not able to pay because my account appears with no services, and o get emails to another account attached to my email saying that I own 200 dollars in services that I don’t have. Customer support sent a me to technical support, technical support sends me to customer support…

I just want to pay my bills… can anyone help me?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Weird Billing and multiple accounts at my name

RogersZia

Hello @Ignaciochehade,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

You've come to the right place! I can understand how frustrating these issues can be, especially because you are trying to make payments too.

Did you recently move from legacy to Ignite TV services? Or did you ever have another account with Rogers? We'd be happy to get this sorted out for you. Since the Community is a public platform, I'd recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance. Please check out this blog to learn more about our private message system.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Weird Billing and multiple accounts at my name

RogersZia

Hello @Ignaciochehade,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

You've come to the right place! I can understand how frustrating these issues can be, especially because you are trying to make payments too.

Did you recently move from legacy to Ignite TV services? Or did you ever have another account with Rogers? We'd be happy to get this sorted out for you. Since the Community is a public platform, I'd recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance. Please check out this blog to learn more about our private message system.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation