cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UpFront Edge return issue-total Scam

nasrulanas
I've been around

First of all I got scammed by rogers agent store at Point Claire that offering me the cheapest plan using my loyalty points, he told me that I can upgrade with new Samsung phone and free accessories that I don't want it for sure ( phone case, charger, earbuds, tempered glass) by financing monthly payment and he didn't explain me if I have to return the phone after the plan is finish ( Up front edge program for 2 years). I just realized about 1 month before the plan is finish when someone from rogers store text me for remainder that I have to return the phone and offering me another new plan which is the due date to return the phone is September 5th, 2023.

On September 3rd I go to the Rogers store at Point Claire try to find the guy who offered me the plan but he is no longer work there instead I got very nice guy who helped me to pay my last billing and return the phone.

But Surprisingly  today I got bill charged almost 550 $ for the up front edge balance payment.

Please help me to cancel the bill, my account number : 8653xxxxx.

Thank you

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: UpFront Edge return issue-total Scam

RogersJo

Greetings @nasrulanas,

Congrats on your first post with us! 😊 I'm saddened to hear what transpired during your visit to the Rogers store. It's most certainly not the type of experience we want you to be having. We know how important it is to ensure you're provided with accurate details pertaining to your purchase(s). I noticed you have connected with us via PM and we'd be more than happy to continue the conversation there.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

RogersJo 

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation