cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreturned Equipment Charge

caneishafry
I've Been Around

So since my house burned down and I havw called rogers and have told me there wasn't anything they could do for me-that regardless I need to pay for the requirement which is over $250. They expect for me to claim It on
insurance, but I didn't not have insurance.
I am trrying my best to make payments on the bill as much as I can but I just really don't think it's fair I have to pay so much for equipment.

Thanks in advance

*** Edited Labels ***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Unreturned Equipment Charge

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@caneishafry wrote:

So since my house burned down and I havw called rogers and have told me there wasn't anything they could do for me-that regardless I need to pay for the requirement which is over $250. They expect for me to claim It on
insurance, but I didn't not have insurance.
I am trrying my best to make payments on the bill as much as I can but I just really don't think it's fair I have to pay so much for equipment.

What specific equipment got lost in the fire?  If you are able to talk to the right person at Rogers, you may be able to get special consideration on compassionate grounds, especially if it is something REALLY old (like a Standard Definition set-top box, that Rogers would likely dispose of when it gets returned) or if your rental fees have paid for that asset many times over.