cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible service

18taylorb
I've been around

I’ve been with rogers a while now and have three phones and internet. I have had nothing but problems with rogers since switching from bell. Haven’t been receiving calls texts or proper service from all three phones which I’m paying rogers monthly for. They have had me waiting 14 days now to solve this issue and customer support has not given me an answer or are willing to compensate for the lack of service i am paying for but haven’t been receiving for the past two weeks. I’ve been ignored so many times. I cannot stand this company: I am taking all three phones and internet to a different company as rogers has no respect for their paying customers and takes no responsibility for their lack of service. Utterly ridiculous.

**Labels Updated**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Terrible service

RogersCorey

Good morning @18taylorb,

I understand that this would be a frustrating experience. 

If you're experiencing a problem with receiving calls or texts, I can help troubleshoot and investigate any current escalation that may have already been launched on your behalf.

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation