cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Service

Wheels78
I've been around

Wow, you know it’s rock bottom service when it’s impossible to 1) talk to a real person unless I wait on hold for hours on end or the, we will call you back. And it gets better 2) when I’m in hold an automated message encourages me to use the live chat option. Well, I was number 98 around 8pm. When I checked later at 11pm (3 hours later) I was still number 44….i gave up. How can you expect any customer to wait that long? That is completely unacceptable. It’s the worst NON service because you don’t even make yourself accessible in reality. I as a customer, like millions of others are the reason why you profit in the first place. And yet, you give back nothing to the customer. It’s all empty promises from Rogers . Like “Canada”s Fastest Network”. How is that possible when you have outages? Such is the case for me today. The internet has been brutally shotty recently, and then an iutage. I want a credit on my next bill for the outage. You have clearly not invested in staffing your customer service department. This is simply unreasonable customer NON service. Shameful, WOAT Worst Of All Time!

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Terrible Service

RogersMaude

Good day @Wheels78,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for sharing your feedback about your situation. I am sorry to learn you've been experiencing technical issues with your services.

Is everything back up and running, at this time? If you still require assistance, we'd be happy to help you troubleshoot.

Please don't hesitate to let us know about the problems you've been having as well as the troubleshooting steps you've gone through so far.

Were you able to reach an agent either over the phone or via Live Chat? Kindly, notify us if you need our help and we'd be more than happy to assist you!

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Sofiya1
I've been here awhile

Agreed! Not only are the waiting times super long while on any customer service chat *as if that isn't the only issue* get this: being bounced around from agent to agent because they refuse to actively seek any resolutions to those issues?? That's what customer service is for is it not?? I've had to contact CCTS twice *once for an absurd bill that CCTS managed to assist me in getting it mostly covered* and now I'm back again with CCTS with another complaint because Rogers has really made me feel invalidated for being a true and loyal customer to go out of her way to be kind and understanding, only to be given the yoyo circus act because they absolutely won't deal with customers at all unless CCTS is brought in to deal with them. Extremely sad yet true. Enduring six months of this and having to pay a device financing bill if I choose to terminate with Rogers because of how poor they've treated me?? That's why CCTS is around 

doug16
I've been around

Wow Been on hold for one hour so far..

Keep you posted

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 in conversation