cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Infinite plan no longer shows Data Usage?

shaggyskunk
I'm a trusted contributor

Why did Rogers remove Data Usage from Infiniti plans?
If you have Max Speed for X Gig of Data & then Unlimited at a significantly lower speed, it's useful to know how much Max Speed data you have used.
"Great news you have a Rogers Infinite plan, with unlimited data & no overages, Usage details not available until your next bill"??
This is useless!

*Added Labels*

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Rogers Infinite plan no longer shows Data Usage?

RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @shaggyskunk!

Sorry to hear you're unable to see your usage on your MyRogers! Even with our Infinite plans, usage is still visible, that said if there's been a change to your plan/service within your billing cycle it won't be possible to show your data usage. If you haven't made any changes and are unable to see the data, can you confirm for us if there's an error message visible? Also, have you spoken with support regarding this issue?

Keep us posted :).

@RogersAndy

shaggyskunk
It's too bad that we can't post screen shots here - But here is the link to the image.
No I didn't make any changes to my Rogers account & no I haven't contacted Rogers - Other than here.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-JkYyQII3DnMKNwyo_HU4TIqTGxWQv_c/view?usp=drivesdk

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@shaggyskunk wrote: It's too bad that we can't post screen shots here - 

You can post screenshots here. When composing a post click the "camera" icon above the text box and paste the screenshot. It may take a short while for the image to be approved by a moderator, but it's usually approved in under an hour.

Hi there @shaggyskunk,

What device are you using? Are you on the most updated version of the app? I wasn't able to replicate the issue on my end. When I launch the app, I am able to view the usage information for all the lines on the Services tab.

Depending on the device you have, can you please try to clear the app cache or uninstall and reinstall the app.

RogersZia

shaggyskunk
Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G & I've tried Clearing Cache & Data for the My Rogers app & the issue persists - Also on the Mobile app - I don't see any option to include a screen shot - Perhaps it's only available on a computer?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

shaggyskunk
Thanks - I know HOW to take a screen shot in multiple ways - The issue is that I can't post a screen shot on the My Rogers mobile app.
Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation