Rogers Infinite Plan - Data overage message

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Rogers Infinite Plan - Data overage message

I received a data overage by $50 message today and it shut down my data...but I am in an unlimited plan...WHY?!

*Added Labels*

Re: Rogers Infinite Plan - Data overage message

Hello, @jan_a33.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. The cellular data interruption can be quite inconvenient! We'd love to look into it and help restore your data connection; please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

it start with 2 GB and 5 days before my billing cycle it shows limit is finished., added to 5 GB a month again same problem, added to 10+3 GB same problem now I have 14 GB same problem. Can you explain when this thing will stop and right now after 10GB I’m on reduced speed even I have 14 GB full speed, I’m customer since 2006 but now I must say in these 13 years not a single year I was satisfied with Rogers billing and service which include cable wireless and home phone I cancelled all the services mine is the only number left with Rogers.
should I change my carrier? Or what?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Question..

It is a notification that you have reached a limit?

When you go in, and you view your data limit, is it near where it is?

I know you can set notifications as to say at whatever amount.

I am wondering if you were at your lower data limit.. and it was set say at 90% of it.
But when you added more data, while the limit part may be higher... that the notification part may still be set at the lower amount?