cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Chat Support is the worse out there

maksingh
I've been here awhile

The worst chat support I have come across ever is Rogers Chat support.

-Starting with rude support agents who keep copying and pasting the same boiler plate responses to every question.
-Lack of product and support knowledge is unacceptable as most agents do not give out correct information putting customers at risk of making wrong decisions about their service.
-Unwillingness to help is another major thing I have observed, and it cannot be because most agents are of the same mindset of not willing to help, it has to trickle down from the management which doesn’t care to help the customers.

Overall Rogers was never known to have good customer support and after sales services however it is daunting to see how this big of a corporation can blatantly choose to not care about providing good customer service as if customers don’t have any choice but to stay with them…. Oh, that is actually true, there is not enough competition in the cellular market as is due to Government of Canada policies and hence Rogers can choose not to spend money and efforts on making customer service better.

**Labels Added**

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Rogers Chat Support is the worse out there

cditner
I've been around

Couldn't agree more!!!! My mother is a 40+ years Roger's customer and she's been nothing but inconvenieced since being "forced" into Ignite. The latest being NOT changing her account info to reflect the new hardware, letting her make payments on the old account (to which I got told was NOT possible) and now saying she's suspended because of payment issues. Been on the phone with ridiculous Rogers support 2 of the past 4 days, had a credit applied to the account AND made an emergency payment today.....being re-assured her TV service would return, but NO!!! They "say" every phonecall is recorded......so go back and verify what I'm telling you now, is what I got told already (by 1 of your customer satisfaction experts) and then how is it possible this still isn't rectified???????

RogersMaude

Good afternoon,

Thank you both for sharing your situation with us. We appreciate you took the time to let us know your feedback and can imagine the frustration it may have caused. We apologize it hasnt been a seamless experience.

@maksingh - Could you tell us more on the nature of your inquiry or the details of the issue you were facing? We'd like to understand if you still require assistance or if your concern was eventually resolved. 

Additionally, if the Live Chat service is not for you, feel free to reach out to us on Social Media either via Facebook Messenger or X, 24/7

@cditner - Are your mother's services restored at this time? If you're an authorized user, we would need access to her account to further assist you. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can take a closer look into this. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersMaude

maksingh
I've been here awhile
My concern is with general quality of service rogers provide over chat support. That is something the company needs to focus on.

I only reached out to chat support to check the status of my recent device order which at the time of order didn’t show backordered however since ordering, it’s back ordered. All i got in response was a message pasted atleast 5 times saying the same thing without acknowledging my concern and questions.

Just an FYI.  the community helps link that was provided is all in French (once accesses), and you if CHAT doesn't have anyone manning it, don't provide it!  I totally relied on it with SHAW and it was excellent.  Recommending Facebook or X isn't acceptable as options, if I don't use social media.   CHAT is huge.   FIX the problem.  Where are all those previous Shaw people who were so wonderful in helping?

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation