cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers CS not letting me cancel my Cable TV service.

bunnyonthelake
I've been around

Promotion deal/discount on my Cable TV Service ended over 2 months ago and I decided to cancel that e service since Rogers no longer has any deal for non-Ignite TV customers. However, Rogers TV Cancellation CS is refusing to proceed with my cancellation and hung up on me in the middle of a phone call after 2.5 hour wait without a word. I'm not in a fixed term contract and the CS I spoke to on November 23, 2023 told me I could cancel anytime. I need my Cable TV service to end by December 15, 2023. What to do?

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rogers CS not letting me cancel my Cable TV service.

RogersMoin

Hello, @bunnyonthelake.

I appreciate you joining our Community and posting your concern. It's disheartening that you are considering parting ways with us. While we don't have offers on digital services, migrating to the Ignite platform can get you a better deal.

Learning about your frustrating experience with one of my colleagues is disappointing; this falls short of the service standard we aim to deliver. Only specific care departments can process service cancellations. Please reach out to our care team at 1 877 457-7592 so that they can assist you in securing a better deal or address your specific request.

Regards,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation