cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged After a Fraudulent Activity on My Account

mkay1112
I've been here awhile

I have made a fraud claim and cancelled everything on my account and still got a bill of 62$. Neither retention department nor nobody did nothing for me. I have a bill due on December 23rd and for the service which I never received. For some reason things in rogers are so messed up that you can't get a resolution at all. I have tried and called at least 12-13 times with more than 15 hours call time creating 3 fraud department tickets 11 interaction ID for no result where they promised that you will not be charged as I have no service. There will be no hard inquiry on your account as you never ordered an internet. I'm exhausted. Please help as I waited more than 2+ hours to reach out to some person to talk and sort out the solution for this issue.

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Charged After a Fraudulent Activity on My Account

RogersMoin

Hello, @mkay1112.

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our Community. It's saddening to hear about a distressing experience with us. Depending on the billing cycle, the first bill gets posted on the account when a service is ordered. We commend you for promptly identifying the fraudulent activity, bringing it to our attention, and taking the necessary steps to cancel the order/account. Rest assured, a final bill will be generated, and the associated charges will be reversed.

A member of our Fraud Management Team will thoroughly investigate your complaint and take the appropriate measures to address your concerns. While the investigation may require some time, please know your concerns will be diligently addressed and resolved. Your patience and cooperation are greatly appreciated as we work towards a satisfactory resolution.

Regards,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation