cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Business TV: Can't get TSN or SportsNet in 4k without a liquor license?

toysareforboys
I plan to stick around

Rogers Business TV. Nextbox 4k. Of the four non-PPV 4K channels available on the service only one is included (Now4k/StingRay, ch 999) with the VIP subscription. Although TSN and SportsNet is included in the subscription  their 4K versions are not (TSN4K 995, SN14K 997, SN4K 998).

When I called Rogers support to upgrade to the "4K package" they told me if I wanted 4k it would require a liquor license? What sense does that make?

Pretty disappointed with the 4K selection on the business VIP package so far, yikes.

And Rogers, get Ignite for business set up already! Sheesh 😞

-Jamie M.

*Added Labels*

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Rogers Business TV: Can't get TSN or SportsNet in 4k without a liquor license?

RogersCorey

Thanks for your feedback @toysareforboys!

I hope that we can offer you the services you want soon. 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

Re: Rogers Business TV: Can't get TSN or SportsNet in 4k without a liquor license?

So no way for me to get TSN/SportsNet in 4k? i.e. TSN4K 995, SN14K 997, SN4K 998?

-Jamie M.

Hello @toysareforboys,

Hopefully, you are having a good weekend so far! 🙂

Some Business TV customers who have our Business VIP Cable can get the Rogers 4K for Business Premium Theme Pack if they meet certain requirements. In order to see if you qualify, we'll need some additional info. Please see below:

- Which Province are you located in?
- Is your business a bar or restaurant? Do you have a liquor licence?
- Are you currently subscribed to a Value Theme Pack (i.e. Ultimate Specialty Channels, More Movies Theme Pack, etc.) or any standalone specialty channels?
- Are you currently receiving any special discounts on your TV package?

We look forward to your response!

RogersLaura

Thanks so much for the reply Laura!

I'm in Ontario

Not a bar or restaurant (retail store), no liquor license.

I'm not subscribed to any Value Theme Pack's or standalone specialty channels.

I don't believe I'm getting any special discounts, just the normal Business VIP for $38.99/mo on a 2-year term with the NextBox 4k cable box included.

Would love to find out if I can get the "4K for Business Premium Theme Pack". If you need me to PM you my account number just let me know 🙂

-Jamie M.

Good day @toysareforboys,

Thank you for your post! We would be happy to verify if this add-on could be added to your existing services.

We would like to investigate this further for you, and hopefully, get to the bottom of it! Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersMaude

Done! PM sent to @CommunityHelps  🙂

Thanks!

-Jamie M.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation