cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change TV Package

Mzacch
I've been around

I would be very appreciative if someone could help me change my tv package from primium to basic. Kindly note, we have several international channels (Italian, Telelatino, Salt and Light), and would like to maintain these channels/additions. We would just like to change the base package.
Please let me know what information you need from our end to make this change (eg: account number, etc).

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Change TV Package

RogersCorey

Hello and welcome to our Community @Mzacch!

We can definitely help you out with this request but we would have to do so privately so that we can keep your information secure.

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Change TV Package

RogersCorey

Hello and welcome to our Community @Mzacch!

We can definitely help you out with this request but we would have to do so privately so that we can keep your information secure.

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation