Roger phone deals

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keshabby1
I've Been Here Awhile

Roger phone deals

I have also completed Thorongla pass. I have my own trekking company in Nepal Pokhara. Rogers deals are going backward. Freedom is offering iPhone 11 free of charge for 2 years contract. Monthly contract terms as low as 55 dollar a month . I am currently Roger customer but my contract expires in December so I am thinking to switch to another network for better deal .

***Added Labels***

RogersZia

Re: Roger phone deals

Good morning @Keshabby1,

Welcome to the Community!

Congratulations, that's quiet an achievement. I've heard Thorongla pass is considered the most difficult hike on the circuit :). I understand your concern, pricing is definitely a point of concern for all of us consumers. 

Have you a had a chance to check out our Black Friday offers? Before you make any permanent account changes I would recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can review your account options for you!

If you're not familiar with how to PM, please see this post.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Keshabby1
I've Been Here Awhile

How do I send you a pm. Address please.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

How to PM was included in the previous post.  Here it is again.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Community-Forums-Blog/Get-to-know-your-Community-How-To...

You need to be signed in.  You can then click on the following and "send a PM" on the right side of the page.

@CommunityHelps 

Keshabby1
I've Been Here Awhile

I am looking to see if there is any deals . My contract expires in December 3rd week. I have had very good deal with other provider. iPhone 11 free of charge . Wireless plan as low as 55 dollar per month . Just wanted to check with Roger one more time before I make up my mind.