cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional Email?

rolanlewis
I've been around

Below screenshot seems to be an official email from Rogers Communications. The email had my name and account number.

With all the online scams going on, it would be wise (going forward) to send these communication emails from @rogers.com email address instead of @helloworldmail.com

7C267583-1192-4329-83F4-CA1C48C5F104_4_5005_c.jpeg

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Promotional Email?

RogersZia

Good evening @rolanlewis,

Welcome to the Community!

It's always good to verify any unknown senders. This is definitely a valid email. Our gift card registration emails and communications are being sent by our vendor partner from the address in the screenshot.

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

jays77
I'm a trusted contributor

I agree. If I received an email with that address I would send it directly to junk mail without even opening it.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

looks like they are using a third party company but the company is sending customers a communication email.

It would be better handled if Rogers sent the customer communication email instead of the third party

RogersZia

Good evening @rolanlewis,

Welcome to the Community!

It's always good to verify any unknown senders. This is definitely a valid email. Our gift card registration emails and communications are being sent by our vendor partner from the address in the screenshot.

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

tc15
I've been around

Rogers Communications rogers@e.helloworldmail.com via bounce.m.helloworldemail.com

Does Rogers use this email or company for Promotions (100$ Amazon gift cards) or is this SPAM?

Good evening @tc15,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post! It's always best to make sure the sender is legitimate before you click on any link or fill in any form in a suspicious email.

I can assure you that the email is  legitimate and is regarding the Gift With Purchase gift card. A few weeks after your installation, you receive an email with instructions on how to register. The registration email will come from notification@prepaiddigitialsolutions.com or from rogers@e.helloworldmail.com

You’ll have 45 days from the day you receive the email to do the registration and you may have the ability to choose between an electronic or a physical gift card depending on the promotion.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

RM54
I've been here awhile

I received an email from rogers@e.helloworldmail.com telling me that I have a gift card to claim. The email gives some links to click on.
I am not aware of any such promotion and the email address it comes from is also not known to me.
Wondering if this is a scam.

RM54
I've been here awhile
Thank you.

RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @RM54!

Regarding the email you can refer to RogersMaude's post above :). If you did not sign up for Rogers services during the time of the promotion however you would not be eligible and you can ignore the email. 

@RogersAndy

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 8 in conversation