cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roam Like Home Compensation

Seanandkate
I've been around

I was in the US when the outage occurred, paying an extra 12 bucks a day.  Yea, I get the 5 day credit, but that doesn't help with the extra 12 dollars.  Tried to talk to customer service, an they said that since I sent a couple texts (thanks to the hotel WiFi, NOT Rogers cel service) they would not reverse the charges.  The one service rep I talked to over the phone wouldn't stop talking over me, and eventually hung up on me.  Suuuuuuper service there Rogers.

If you are in the same situation, good luck to you.  Off to price Bell cel and internet now...

*** Edited Label ***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Roam Like Home Compensation

RogersYasmine

Greetings @Seanandkate!

We appreciate your post! So sorry to hear that you weren't thrilled about your recent interaction with us and I know that the recent network outage had a negative impact on many customers, myself included. 😞

It is important to note that text messages are not sent via WiFi, but rather, they are sent using your cellular services. WiFi just provides you with access to the internet and to your apps. Since there were text messages sent using your cellular services, we would consider the Roam Like Home charges legitimate. With that being said, we would love to have a closer look at your account to see if there is something else we can do to help make the situation easier. Feel free to send us a PM to get started. Please check out our blog for further instructions.

We really hope you will continue as our valued customer as we would be disappointed to lose your business.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation