cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retires discounts

Brucegbrown
I've been here awhile

Do retired employees get a discount? If so how long do they get it?

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Retires discounts

RogersYasmine

Hello @Brucegbrown!

I hope this message finds you well. Thanks so much for posting your question here in the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

You'll be happy to learn that YES, retired Rogers employees can receive a lifetime discount of 30% off of certain products and services upon retirement, if they meet the eligibility criteria as follows:

• 55 years of age or greater at retirement;

• 20 years of continuous service or more at Rogers;

• Full-time or part-time regular status with accounts in good standing;

• Retirement date of July 1, 2020 or later; and

• Enrolled in the Employee Discount Program prior to retiring from Rogers​

Once retired, the special discount should kick in automatically for employees who qualify for the program. It is also important to note that the terms and conditions of this program are subject to change at any time. 

For more info regarding how it works, I would recommend reaching out to the HR team directly. 🙂

Kind regards!

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersYasmine

Hello @Brucegbrown!

I hope this message finds you well. Thanks so much for posting your question here in the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

You'll be happy to learn that YES, retired Rogers employees can receive a lifetime discount of 30% off of certain products and services upon retirement, if they meet the eligibility criteria as follows:

• 55 years of age or greater at retirement;

• 20 years of continuous service or more at Rogers;

• Full-time or part-time regular status with accounts in good standing;

• Retirement date of July 1, 2020 or later; and

• Enrolled in the Employee Discount Program prior to retiring from Rogers​

Once retired, the special discount should kick in automatically for employees who qualify for the program. It is also important to note that the terms and conditions of this program are subject to change at any time. 

For more info regarding how it works, I would recommend reaching out to the HR team directly. 🙂

Kind regards!

RogersYasmine

I worked for Rogers cable from 1977 to 2014
I took early retirement with the 85 factor.
37 years and age 57.
I'm not getting any discounts. I see if I retired in 2020 I would be getting 30% off.
Should I be getting any discounts?
Thank you for your support on this question

@Brucegbrown, as per RogersYasmine's post it does seem like you should be eligible for the retired Rogers employees discount. However we can only confirm once we have reviewed your Rogers account. 

Please send us a message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. You can learn about our private message system in this blog. 

RogersZia

Any luck on getting the 30% discount?
Mario Dapice

jimandersonsr11
I've been around
As a new retiree, do we get the 30% discount on Jays tickets? If so, how do we access the discount?

Hello, @jimandersonsr11.

Welcome to our Community, and thank you for your query.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for attending Blue Jays games! However, the 30% discount can't be extended to Blue Jays tickets. Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 in conversation