cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service

Joeydogloki
I've been here awhile

Canceled Dec 19. Advised equip labels on way. Called Jan 4, advised again on the way. Same address 22 years. Called again, advised sent again Jan 18. Jan 22, prev bill -9.00 which means credit. New amt 661 for non returned equipment. No wonder you have a bad reputation. Finally went to Rogers, would not accept equipment at Champlain place, Moncton. They gave me code and advised that is what the call center should have provided. Tracking code  Please fix this immediately and mail me $9 checked. If not fixed immediately, calling CRTC.

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Poor service

RogersMoin

Hello, @Joeydogloki.

Thank you for your post! It's disheartening that you parted ways with us, and the equipment returning could have been a straightforward experience. 

Upon cancellation of service, a waybill should have been emailed to you. If you didn't receive the waybill, you could ship the equipment back via Canada Post free of cost. We failed to provide accurate info when you contacted us; sorry for all the trouble.

The charges will be reversed upon receiving the equipment, and a cheque will be mailed to you. Let us know if you have further questions. 

Regards,

RogersMoin

Joeydogloki
I've been here awhile
I will let the community know when I receive my check and the past and of bill shows 0. Thanks

Joeydogloki
I've been here awhile

I am now showing the account is canceled but still showing a balance owing of the same 661.00. I can't see mu acct online and called and waited 2 hrs in chat. I won't call anymore. You say your disheartened, I'd say I'm something I shouldn't say here. Fix this now.

Good day @Joeydogloki,

Thank you for providing us with an update on your situation. I sincerely apologize about the inconveniences this problem caused.

We'd be happy to take a deeper look into this for you. Feel free to send a message to @CommunityHelps if you require further assistance. 

To know more on how to send a private message, click here. Thanks!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation