cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers Account Number

discovergio
I've been around

I just migrated home internet from Fido to Rogers and I am trying to pay the rogers bill using chequing account from TD easyweb. (I am aware there are other ways of paying the bill but paying online with chequing account is what I need)

MyRogers account number is listed online with 9 digits but when entering as rogers payee 9 digits. it did not work (it returned an error saying there were space or dash in the number but I saw none)

I lived chat with Rogers and the bot told my account number has 11 digits  (9 digits above + 04)

I asked Rogers rep who said he\she only saw the 9 digits on my account and no idea about the last 2 digits "04"

I tried paying $1 to the account number with 11 digits and it worked.

Anyone has any idea what is going on? wondering how the bot has my account number with additional 2 digits 04 added-on to what shown in the bill?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MyRogers Account Number

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@discovergio  Have a look at your actual printable bill on MyRogers.  In addition to the 9-digit Rogers account number, the bill will also show your 11-digit "Bank Payment ID", that you need to use when paying your bill through online banking.

Your Bank Payment ID is also shown in the Billing section of the MyRogers app.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: MyRogers Account Number

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@discovergio  Have a look at your actual printable bill on MyRogers.  In addition to the 9-digit Rogers account number, the bill will also show your 11-digit "Bank Payment ID", that you need to use when paying your bill through online banking.

Your Bank Payment ID is also shown in the Billing section of the MyRogers app.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation