cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Plan Changed

Rachandiwala
I've been around

Rogers changed my plan aboout 1 years ago and have been charging me extra $20 each month. I have auto payment enabled so i didnt bother checking my bill payments which is my fault but the changes to my account without me knowing is highly unacceptable. Whats worse is that i was told by the superviser that i was responsible for checking my bill payments and Roger’s is not responsible. Highly disappointed!

*Added Labels*

2 REPLIES 2

Re: My Plan Changed

PM1101
I plan to stick around

Yes welcome to Rogers!

Re: My Plan Changed

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Welcome to the "Digital Age" where digital is suppose to make everything easier, however it has been proven that more and more people who switch to Electronic billing,  are too busy to actually log in to the billing platforms and download or view their bills.

Remember the old days when our bills were mailed to us? did you ever remember not reading them back then? it was very unlikely,  Companies know these personality traits about us and the more we "forget" to read our invoices, the more money they can take from us without us checking or knowing.  It all works in the companies favour and it is no ones fault but our self to blame for this because we agreed to use this technology to make our lifes easier however we are not living up to our promise or committment

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation