cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Phone activation

ElliottUlrich
I've been around

Hello,

I am not sure if there is any use trying this.

At the beginning of July I tried to change my Internet, Cable, and Mobile phone from Telus Rogers-Shaw. The rep set me up with Internet and Cable quickly.

I never received any contact from Rogers-Shaw. I called on Friday 7/19/2024. It appears that the representative set me up with an account. Unfortunately, the representative  set up the account incorrectly. For example. I am setting up 3 accounts but was only emailed 1 SIM card. Not to mention that all of the account details are incorrect. 

I waited for 50 minutes on hold. Now, I can't even connect via phone or through the app. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Mobile Phone activation

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Did you by any chance receive an email copy of your order?  just call them up, and provide your account number and they should be able to resolve that for you.

I personally prefer to activate a line in the store in person instead of over the phone,  I sometimes feel rushed over the phone but in the store I noticed they take their time and sit with you and go over all the details

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation