cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Bill Amount

oly34
I've been here awhile

After renewing our contract my bill is still showing the wrong amount for the third time?

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Incorrect Bill Amount

RogersYasmine

Hello @oly34,

Congrats on your first post, we hope you like it here! 🙂

It's never a nice experience to expect one amount, only to see another when your bill arrives. Hopefully, there is a reasonable explanation for this! 

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersLaura

To whom it may concern

I have been chatting several time now regarding my bills and everytime I was told that a second level of support will contact me but I still haven’t heard from anybody and that it is deeply frustrating

There is a bill charged into my account for an amount of $378.74 however my bill is set annually and I have paid it in full based on the bill that I received.

I was told that the total bill to be paid when I opened my account was $611, to be paid annually which I did, in full.

Now I have received another bill with an extra to be paid. I chatted with a couple of agents who tried to explain however couldn’t provide any details to my satisfaction and no one has called me back as promised.

I would like to dispute this bill and also cancel my membership as soon as it is up to a renewal because frankly I am very disappointed with the service that I receive from you.

I have 2 more services with you (home phone number and an internet service) that I don’t have issue with however it had been a headache with this one.

Sincerely,

Nadia Shingiro

Good evening @nshingiro,

Welcome to the Community!

You've definitely come to the right place. I realize how inconvenient lack of swift resolution can be. And the amounts you've mentioned are definitely quite high. 

Since you've mentioned you're on annual billing, I wonder if there were any recent account changes made that may cost additional charges outside of the yearly invoice?

I'd be more than happy to review your account and see what may be causing the extra charges. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps and we can continue the conversation there. To learn more about how to PM, please see this post

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation