cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated with Rogers Customer Service!

User1119
I've been here awhile

Frustrated with Rogers Customer Service! I was a loyal customer with FIDO over 10 years, since switching to Rogers from Feb, facing repeated issues due to poorly trained reps who don't pay attention to customer needs. My request for an India long-distance add-on was mishandled. leading to $400 in unexpected charges. When I tried to escalate the issue, my request was denied, showing a complete lack of proper support and accountability. Rogers needs to train their staff better and improve their customer service!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Frustrated with Rogers Customer Service!

RogersZia

Hello @User1119,

Welcome to the Community!

I know it's disappointing to see unexpected charges on the bill. If you'd like we can forward your feedback to the representative's managers so they can use this as a coaching opportunity.

I would also be happy to review your account and find you the right add-on to ensure you're no longer billed for international calls. Let us know if you need help with this.

RogersZia

Re: Frustrated with Rogers Customer Service!

User1119
I've been here awhile

I appreciate your response, but I want to clarify the issue. When I called to add the India long-distance add-on, the representative mistakenly activated a temporary 3-month free add-on without informing me that the actual add-on wasn't in place. In my previous experience with Fido, whenever a discounted rate was given for a certain period, the account automatically reverted to the actual billing after the period ended. This oversight is entirely the representative's mistake, and I would appreciate it if Rogers could acknowledge this error and review my billing accordingly.

I would be happy if you could help with this.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation