cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing problem

Genady
I've been here awhile

I want to describe the problem. On July 1st we moved from North York to Newmarket. A week before that I wanted to notify Rogers about the coming change of the address. I tried the Chat, but it was too busy. So, I called Rogers Service by phone, and  Rogers' representative asked whether or not I needed a technician to connect us to the cable at the new location. And she explained that it will cost $50. We were in all the commotion, and I agreed to order a technician visit.  I could connect a modem to the cable on my own, but the moving process was very stressful, and we did not have time. The next day I had an online lesson with my students.

Everything went smoothly, however, when I received a bill on August 1st, I saw we were charged $150 for that visit! Again, I used the Chat to talk to a Rogers agent to figure out the problem. Nadia (interaction ID 122633xxxxx) accepted my explanation and promised to communicate with the management and solve this problem in 5 days. 

Nothing happened after 5 days, and on August 15th I again talked by the Chat with another Rogers agent Udaya who advised me to call *-***-***-3771 for refund case. I did so immediately, and a person on the other side promised to solve the problem in 3 days. So far nothing happened.

I understand this is not a big problem. However, the fact, that four different Rogers people cannot keep their promises, cannot even communicate back to explain the situation, looks very bad.

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: billing problem

RogersCorey

Hello @Genady!

I apologize for any delays that have occurred to prevent this refund from going through. There may be an issue within our billing system causing this and I'll need to investigate.

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Genady
I've been here awhile

Hello, RogersCorey,

Could you please specify, to whom I should send a private message? I sent it to you yesterday.

Sincerely yours,

Genady

@Genady, RogersCorey and I have both replied to your private messages.

We're looking forward to hearing back from you.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation