cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding out when my contract ends

Dire
I plan to stick around

Hoping someone with more experience can help me. I’m trying to find out when my contract with Rogers ends, but I can’t seem to find it. I’ve used the website portal as well as the app but they only show me my bill payments and what services I have with Rogers. Do I need to call and ask? Pointing me in the right direction would really help thank you very much.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Finding out when my contract ends

RogersYasmine

Hello @Dire !

A warm welcome to our community forums! Thank you for posting your inquiry here. 🙂

It sounds like the info you are looking for may be in regards to your residential services (TV, internet and/or home phone), is that correct? If you do have a promotional rate that is on a termed contract, then we'll typically send you a notification on your bill about 2-3 months before it is expiring, to give you a heads up! This way, you'll have some time to prepare. 🙂

We can certainly have a closer look into your account to verify your promotional end date, if applicable. You are welcome to send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can take a look.  

Thank you!

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersYasmine

Hello @Dire !

A warm welcome to our community forums! Thank you for posting your inquiry here. 🙂

It sounds like the info you are looking for may be in regards to your residential services (TV, internet and/or home phone), is that correct? If you do have a promotional rate that is on a termed contract, then we'll typically send you a notification on your bill about 2-3 months before it is expiring, to give you a heads up! This way, you'll have some time to prepare. 🙂

We can certainly have a closer look into your account to verify your promotional end date, if applicable. You are welcome to send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can take a look.  

Thank you!

RogersYasmine

Dire
I plan to stick around
Thank you for the reply. I’ll be on the look out for any notification. I appreciate your answer.

Annabanana69
I've been around

But where, where do you go to find this info. Why should I have to wait until you send me a renewal.

Good Day @Annabanana69!👋

Thanks for your inquiry. To clarify, when you initially accept an offer or make any changes to your account, we do in fact send you an email confirmation with the Terms of Service and Agreement along with the Critical Information Summary that would break down your offers and promotions. 

As @RogersYasmine mentioned, we also send you a notification which can be found directly on your bill 3 months in advance of when your promotions are expiring to ensure full transparency. 

I hope this helps!

RogersJo 

anacmancia
I've been around
Hi ; I would like to know when my contract ends

Good day @anacmancia,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

In order to better assist you, it would be helpful that you specify for which service you are looking to obtain this information.

For example, if it is for wireless, you can check your outstanding financing balance, by logging into your MyRogers account online or via the app and clicking on Usage Services, then Wireless Usage.

If it is for residential services, you are notified on the 3 invoices prior to the end of your term offer.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 in conversation