cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Balance & Payment After Cancelling

joray
I've been here awhile

My billing cycle starts every 4th of the month - i canceled my services on the 8th of September.

I did not pay the full amount as i heard a lot of issues about the refund.

How can i pay the pro-rated amount.??

I've been calling CSR almost everyday, and I need to wait in line for 1-2 hrs without getting an agent.

This is so frustrating. I don't want to have any past due. I just want to pay what I need to pay in 4 days of using the internet. Please help!!!

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Final Balance & Payment After Cancelling

RogersMaude

Good day @joray,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention. I understand your desire to make a single payment for the prorated amount, instead of making a larger one, just to be refunded partially after. We want to help you rin getting this sorted!

Have you had a chance to return to Rogers any rental equipment you may have had while the service was active? This transaction actually completes the cancellation process.

When an account is cancelled, a final invoice will come out. If adjustments are applied to the account, a bill for the revised amount will be generated on your bill cycle date. Did you receive a notification that your new account balance was posted?

It may be available approximately 4-5 days after the end of your billing cycle, which would mean around the 8th or 9th of October, 2021.

If you would like our help in figuring out the amount owed, you can reach out here, by private messaging our @CommunityHelps inbox. You can learn how to send a PM, here.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Re: Final Balance & Payment After Cancelling

joray
I've been here awhile

Hi, 

I was told by Rogers that I MIGHT receive a final invoice. I have been waiting but until now, nothing changed on my Rogers account. Instead, I received an email today from ROGERS CREDIT OPERATIONS- asking me to pay the full amount of my past due $98.99.  I am not paying this full amount as my usage is only 4 days.  Waiting for a refund is such devastating so i would rather pay the adjustment balance.

this is really frustrating as i don't want to affect my credit score knowing that this is not my issue. I have been calling rogers for several times, almost everyday. until now, i did not get any adjustment on my statement.

Please help.

thank you

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation