cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email From Roger About Equipment Return, Yet Already Returned It A Weeks Ago

Trieu
I've been here awhile

Hi, I returned 2 equipment back to Rogers on January via Canada post and I received an email stating that I haven't sent the equipment back to them a hour later, just now.

I have the tracking number and checked on Canada post to confirmed, in fact it did delivered back to Roger.

I would like not to be charged for a fee for improper returns. Even through I have already returned it.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Email From Roger About Equipment Return, Yet Already Returned It A Weeks Ago

Trieu
I've been here awhile
RogersCorey has taken care of my situation!

Many thanks for his great customer support! I'm truly thankful.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

Re: Email From Roger About Equipment Return, Yet Already Returned It A Weeks Ago

RogersYasmine

Hello there @Trieu !

Welcome to the Community and thanks for sharing your concern! 🙂

Can you please confirm when the return was completed and when does the tracking info indicate that the return was received back to us? 

The email is sent automatically if we do not show the return as being processed in our database as yet. Once we get a return back to our warehouse, it may take a few weeks for the return to be fully processed. 

We look forward to your response!

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Trieu
I've been here awhile

January 28th, I went to Canada post to return 2 equipment.

January 29th, the item was processed.

January 30th, it was delivered to Rogers return center.

I have the tracking number if you need it.

Hello, @Trieu.

I appreciate your diligence and thank you for the timeline. I can understand the confusion that system-generated emails can create. We can investigate and locate the returned equipment. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Trieu
I've been here awhile

Thank you to RogerCorey for replying to my private message, but there's no solution still since I'm waiting for him to verify the assessment while I'm trying my best to respond back since it is the weekends. I just need confirmation that package did arrived, so I don't need to be stressed out about this.

If there's an update about my situation with a solution or fee, I will reply once again.

Trieu
I've been here awhile
RogersCorey has taken care of my situation!

Many thanks for his great customer support! I'm truly thankful.

Geo53
I've been around

After returning my old modem a month ago, I received an email a few days ago threatening late payment charges if I did not return it within a week. After calling and waiting 2 hours, the customer service agent told me the equipment was received by Rogers in January, and that customers usually receive this email anyway. Rogers needs to remove customers from this email list when the equipment is returned and stop wasting our time. You guys need to do better. That's all.

Sauga
I plan to stick around

Good Morning,

I am having the exact same problem as the poster who started this thread.  I returned my equipment 3 weeks ago. It was signed and accepted by rogers. I have the Canada Post receipt and tracking number.

I called 2 weeks ago to Rogers and asked why I hadn't recieved an email confirming Rogers has recieved my equipment. The customer service agent told me it was accepted because the old modem I returned had been removed from my account. 

Today around midnight I received a 2 emails saying Rogers still hasn't recieved my equipment and in seven days I will be charged for this on my account.

I'm really fustrated with Rogers because I have spent hours waiting on hold to get someone to answer me as to if Rogers can confirm receipt of my mailed equipment.  I have spoken to different people and everyone gives a different answer.

My mother is a low income senior and cannot handle an expense like this at all.  Please advise what to do.  I have the tracking number and can take a picture of the Canada Post receipt.  I just cannot believe we can't go to a physical Rogers store anymore. It was much easier exchanging equipment.  Now God only knows how much we are going to get billed for this when we returned it almost immediately after getting our new ignite box.  

Please help. Thanks so much

Sauga
I plan to stick around
Rogers is a joke. I called Saturday night and was told to basically pay the modem fee (that I promptly returned mind you with receipt) and that Rogers hadn't acknowledged the returned equipment so basically it's MIA somewhere in the returns warehouse.

I was told it takes a few months for them to even get to my equipment return and look at it. . ?

I was told to pay it so I don't incur interest on late payments and not to get collections calls. The Rogers employee was honest and I don't hold this against him. I am though disgusted with Rogers that we have to pay for something we gave back.

Try going to a Rogers store and they won't let you in. You have to look into a camera outside, show ID through the glass door and they speak over an intercom. You'd think they were living on the Last of Us set but no. They are just afraid of Covid and thieves apparently.

No one has responded to me here either from Rogers. Thanks a lot Rogers. We have to pay for something returned and have less food for April. Good Lord.

Greetings @Sauga!

I am sorry for this experience and misinformation that was provided to you here. It does not take months for an investigation into a missing return to take place. It takes up to 10 business days.

If an investigation was not launched for you, I can make sure it's done. I can also submit feedback for you so that the agent who told you it would take months is re-trained on this process.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

NOURH
I've been here awhile

I returned the equipment and Rogers still charged it on my bill, I called 5 times so far and the agent keep confirming that the amount will be credit from my bill and Rogers keep charging me late payment, the last time I called the Agent created another case and promised that the charge will be credited within 3 days and now it is 10 days and the charge remains on my account,

This is not acceptable....

Hello @NOURH ,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with the rest of the Community. 🙂

It is unfortunate to hear that you've spoken to so many different agents and your matter still goes unresolved. May I ask, do you still have the tracking info for the return and does it show that it was successfully delivered to Rogers? I know it can take some time to reflect on your account, but if it's been more than 2 weeks, then that is definitely concerning. 

If possible, please send a PM our way @CommunityHelps so we can investigate this matter further for you. 

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Kdo
I've been here awhile
Returned via Canada post may 23. Got email today stating I have 7 days to return.
Please look into it.
I do not have time to wait on a call for an hour with children.

Good day @Kdo,

Thanks for leaving your comments on this topic. It can take some time for an equipment return to be processed into our database. Have you checked the tracking on your return to confirm if it was successfully delivered? 

Feel free to connect with us via PM @CommunityHelps and we can look into this further for you. 🙂 If this doesn't work for your schedule, you may also reach out via Social Media through any of the available avenues of support found here, and they will be happy to help as well. 

Our Social Media folks are available 24/7 for your convenience and you may take your time responding should you happen to get busy or are multi-tasking. They are able to pick back up where you left off in the conversation.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Kdo
I've been here awhile
Yes confirmed by can post.

Can you please stop sending out emails that I have 7days to return it or late fees. I don't have time to call in and be on hold for an hour. I have small children.
Sounds like this is a problem w many customers

Tomoyuki
I've been around

I returned my devices three weeks ago.

Before returning it I called to ask about the return procedure. However, I was worried so I went to Rogeres to ask them directly. I went to Rogeres in person because I was concerned about the return process. I followed the instructions I was given and took it to my local Canada post to return it to Rogeres.

I received an email from them with a late fee to them!

I have already returned to my home country. I do not understand why this situation is happening even though I asked them directly to avoid this situation. I am not convinced.

Greetings @Tomoyuki!

I know it is distressing to receive such an email after following all the instructions but you can rest assured that we can handle this for you. It sounds like we're going to need to escalate a case to locate your device. 

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

(Merged to this thread by moderator)

Leaving Rogers because of terrible service.

Closed the account.

They showed I have a credit.

I returned the equipment with the label they sent me, took it to Canada Post and shipped it.

4 weeks later I received and email saying I have to return my equipment.

I have the tracking number showing it was received at Mississauga,ON the day after I shipped.

Lady on the phone was nice but says now they have to investigate to see if they received it.

Has anyone else had this problem.

Good morning @mrlogan,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you've parted ways with us, did my colleague tell you if she opened up a ticket to have the equipment located? How long ago was this? Have you heard back from us since then?

Please keep us posted!

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 11 in conversation