cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Rogers not care anymore about customers?

Riley56
I've been here awhile

So today I spoke to someone online and asked how much my bill will be after my contract is over in July! I then asked if I cancel how many days must I provide! They said that I can cancel immediately on the day the contract is over! I was shocked and surprised that after that they asked me was there anything else they could help me with! There was NO questions as to why I wanted to cancel or even an attempt to try to save me! I've been with Roger's for close to 25 years and they don't care about their customers anymore! Wow!

***Edited Labels***

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Does Rogers not care anymore about customers?

Roman42
I'm here a lot

I switched to Ignite because I was told there were some deals available in order to lower my quarterly fee. Bottom line, I'm now paying more with Ignite for the same package I had previously. I phoned to see if I could at least get it down to what I was paying before, but I was told "no". I emailed the CEO and didn't even receive the courtesy of a reply. So, no, they don't care about their customers.

Betty10
I've been here awhile

Yes, definitely they don’t care! They were trained not to care. Been dealing with them since Monday to restore my internet back and still no wifi, phone and tv until now. Talked to millions of agents, managers and supervisors since Monday. Talked to the office of the president twice still nothing. Every time they escalate I have to wait for 24hrs. They keep telling me back end team is working on it but still nothing. Got sore throat talking to millions of them but nobody cares!

Hello @Riley56, welcome to the Community!

While we strive for a excellent customer service experience every time, I admit sometimes we can fall short. We definitely wouldn't want to lose you as a customer. While we're unable to help cancel any services we will be more than happy to review your account to  go over pricing options. 

Please send us a PM @CommunityHelps and we can assist you further. Click here to get started!

@Roman42 welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Based on the info you've shared, it seems like this is a provisioning issue? Do you know if there was a ticket opened on your account? Please keep us posted!

RogersZia

I submitted an email to the Rogers site where your concern is escalated to the Management team, and I'm waiting for a callback. Thanks.

RogersCorey

Good morning @Roman42!

Any updates? Have you heard back from the management team as of yet?

Regards,

RogersCorey

Yes, thanks. A gent named Vishnu called me back and he was polite and accommodating. I'm still paying a little more with Ignite than I did for the same package with the previous system, but at least it's a little close now. 

RogersCorey

Thanks for updating us! I'm glad to hear Vishnu was able to get this matter resolved for you.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Riley56
I've been here awhile

I have tried accessing the links you provided to contact me and get help!. They are not working! This is extremely frustrating! If you would like to contact me, call me or provide different email for me to contact you! I would love to have this resolved but I do not enjoy having to jump hoops to do so!!

Riley56
I've been here awhile

I tried on different browser and got it working.I sent email so hopefully someone contacts me!!

Riley56
I've been here awhile
I still have not heard anything from Anyone at Roger's regarding this issue! I thought a moment someone would help! I guess I was very wrong! The good news is I am no longer in a contract with Roger's anymore an I can now cancel my account! Very disappointing 😞
Topic Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation