cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus subscription

Dc39
I've been here awhile

I received a personalized offer to upgrade my data and as part of the promotion was 6 months free Disney plus. Be warned if you have ever redeemed this before on another upgrade they will not give it to you again. This was not disclosed anywhere visible and must have been hidden somewhere. Not impressed with the bait and remove. It took me 90 minutes on chat to get this answer

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Disney plus subscription

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Dc39  Yeah, this restriction still catches a number of people by surprise but Rogers does disclose it here:

You can redeem a promotion only once per eligible Ignite bundle or wireless line, even if you switch to a different eligible plan or package for each service.

... and also in Rogers Third-Party Subscription Terms-Disney+ .

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Dc39  Yeah, this restriction still catches a number of people by surprise but Rogers does disclose it here:

You can redeem a promotion only once per eligible Ignite bundle or wireless line, even if you switch to a different eligible plan or package for each service.

... and also in Rogers Third-Party Subscription Terms-Disney+ .

Dc39
I've been here awhile
I received it as a personalized offer and read every restriction throughout the process. Not once did that appear. As it was a direct personalized offer, they should also know I have used it before. Not happy but my contract is up in 30 days so I will shop
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation