cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

M72
I've been here awhile

Since June 24th I have spent over 8 hours on the phone with numerous Rogers customer service representatives. Twice I have been told that I would receive a one time credit of $180 and it would be applied to my account within 72 hours. Twice it has been declined by the back office with no communication to me. I have escalated the issue and am now promised a call back from the office of the president within 24 hours. I have called Rogers corporate office and no one answered and then a recording tells you to try your call again later. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Bret Leech, President, Resedential?  This experience is the worst customer service experience I have ever had and is very stressful and an indicator of why I cancelled my Rogers services. 

***Added Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Customer Service

RogersMaude

Good afternoon @M72,

Thank you for posting to the Rogers Community. We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention.

Providing excellent customer service has always been one of our top priorities and we apologize for the frustration this situation may have caused you.

Has the situation evolved since you posted? Did someone call you back since you last spoke with our representatives?

We'd like to help you, if need be. Please elaborate on the reason for the credit and the nature of your issue or inquiry, so we can further assist you.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Re: Customer Service

M72
I've been here awhile

I have received a phone call from the office of the president and I believe that my credit is now being applied. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation